The Lecture Notes series covers over 35 subjects providing the concise core knowledge required by medical students and junior doctors. Each book is written by an expert teacher in note form, with bullet lists, illustrations, and summary boxes, and a panel of medical students reviews each text to ensure that the coverage is exactly right for its audience.
Lecture Notes are loved by medical students worldwide for their reliable content and trusted approach.
password : freedownloadmedicalbooks.com
General Surgery Lecture Notes continues to be an invaluable, appealing and approachable resource for thousands of medical students and surgical trainees throughout the world. This comprehensive guide focuses on the fundamentals of general surgery, and systematically covers all the clinical surgical problems that a student may encounter and about which they need to know.
Fully revised and updated to reflect the rapid changes which are taking place in surgical practice, this 50th anniversary edition:
• Includes principles of treatment written at student level to aid understanding
• Features full colour illustrations throughout
• Includes electronic access to a range of extra material including case studies, images and photographs, and biographies
• Includes free access to the Wiley E-Text
• Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/surgery featuring MCQs, SAQs, case studies, images, photographs, and biographies
• Is a perfect review text for medical students as well as junior surgeons taking the MRCS examination and other postgraduate surgical examinations
Submitted By: admin on April 10, 2016
This introductory text provides a student-friendly review of essential immunity and immunopathology topics. Key concepts are introduced in an incremental fashion to provide a thorough overview of the field.
Closely tailored to the undergraduate immunology curriculum, Part 1 outlines basic immunology, while Part 2 covers more disease-related and clinical aspects. The new edition of this popular title features a fully updated overview of the roles and regulation of the cells and molecules of the immune system. Key point summaries have been expanded, and key objectives added to the start of each chapter, to help the reader focus on the essential ‘take-home’ messages. Readers can then test themselves using the brand new self-assessment section containing problem-solving questions and extended matching questions (EMQs).
Including simple, memorable illustrations and quick reference tables, Lecture Notes: Immunology provides the perfect distillation of information for easy recall at revision time, and is ideal for both the novice and those with some prior knowledge of the field.
Submitted By: admin on April 10, 2016
Key features include:
- New material on coagulation and transfusion
- Expanded coverage of haematopoiesis
- A complete update of all malignant haematology content
A brand new companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/haematology featuring interactive MCQs with feedback on each answer selected, chapter summaries and revision notes in PowerPoint and PDF formats, and all the figures from the book in PowerPoint format
Whether approaching haematology for the first time, or looking for a refresher, Haematology Lecture Notes will enable students and junior doctors to develop an understanding of both the basic science and clinical aspects of this specialty.
This brand new Lecture Notes title provides the core biomedical science study and revision material that medical students need to know. Matching the common systems-based approach taken by the majority of medical schools, it provides concise, student-led content that is rooted in clinical relevance. The book is filled with learning features such as key definitions and key conditions, and is cross-referenced to develop interdisciplinary awareness. Although designed predominantly for medical students, this new Lecture Notes book is also useful for students of dentistry, pharmacology and nursing.
Biomedical Science Lecture Notes provides:
- A brand new title in the award-winning Lecture Notes series
- A concise, full colour study and revision guide
- A 'one-stop-shop' for the biomedical sciences
- Clinical relevance and cross referencing to develop interdisciplinary skills
- Learning features such as key definitions to aid understanding